The experiment with cocoa flavour went pretty well for Friday’s batch of Soylent. The mess I made on the kitchen counter aside, I didn’t have too much problem making it taste like chocolate. A 1.25L blender won’t blend Soylent well. It was a cheap blender I bought at Walmart for my smoothie phase and it still works for that purpose.
Mixing it with the standard jug seems to work well. I had to add a
bit lot of sugar to make it remotely taste like the chocolate that I’m used to.
I’ve also cut down my Soylent consumption to half a bag per day. I’ll slowly bring it up to 3/4 of a bag once I find the right mix of chocolate.